Own the dream with a stunning Caribbean residence at the Belize Marriott® Residences Ambergris Caye Resort. Beachfront community homes are available for private purchase priced from $319,900 to $899,900*, with 40 per cent available for private, full-title ownership. ECI retains the remaining 60 per cent.
Be part of the most anticipated beachfront community on the charming island of Ambergris Caye.

About The Residences

Enjoy a laid-back lifestyle on a quintessential Caribbean island. Welcome to The Residences, where warm white-sand beaches, calm turquoise waters and swaying green palm trees inspire ultimate relaxation. Just a stone’s throw away from the vibrant town of San Pedro, the resort offers exclusive amenities and services for a complete Caribbean experience:

  • Two large pools
    (Adults only and a resort pool)

  • swim up pool bar

  • roof lounge overlooking the
    colorful island sunsets

  • luxury spa

  • gym with Caribbean views

  • Variety of Restaurants

  • In-Residence Dining

  • cleaning services

  • on-site concierge

  • & more

Rejuvenate your life. Unwind waterfront at The Residences in Belize.


Combining old-world British charm with modern-day conveniences, RAD’s carefully crafted rendition of The Residences will highlight Caribbean beauty, comfort, and innovative sustainability methods.

Princess Residences

Meticulously designed for comfort and relaxation, the Princess Residences feature waterfront terraces overlooking the pristine Belize Barrier Reef – the perfect place to unwind after an unforgettable day in the Caribbean.

view floorplan here

Queen Residences
1 Bedroom

A perfect blend of Caribbean lifestyle and efficiency, the Queen Residences offer desirable amenities ideal for up to four people. Overlooking the azure sea and a spacious great room, it is the perfect tropical escape.

view floorplan here

King Residences
2 Bedroom

Finished with unique features including two large terraces, a spacious parlour and a private window nook with breathtaking Caribbean views, the King Residences inspire the best of tropical indoor-outdoor living.

view floorplan here

Windsor Residences
3 Bedroom

Meticulously designed for ample space and comfort, the Windsor Residences gracefully accommodate up to eight people. State-of-the-art finishes and picturesque balcony views, the homes boast sophistication, overlooking the Caribbean.

view floorplan here

Ask about exclusive opportunities for
whole-ownership at The Residences